Saturday, November 30, 2019

Yo!

I would love more readers. 

Know anybody? If so, please send me their e-mail address, and I'll add them to my list...which, by the way, is growing, not by leaps and bounds, yet with the occasional leap and random bound, it's lurching its way along.

My intent is to keep this going for the duration. In my Hollywood days I used to day dream that one day, if I wanted to write about a blade of grass I could. Well, I am one lucky Jewish guy from Baltimore because I do that now. Of course, Hollywood paid handsomely, and a blade of grass doesn't pay at all, not even bupkus. Quid quo pro, right? Always the trade-off. But, hell, the house is paid off, there's gas in the tank, and plenty of gluten loaded food, so, yes, I admit it: I'm happy. I hope you are, too.

MORE READERS,PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment